Ai for Execs
Get the exact blueprint that we used to identify, build and ship the right AI features that resulted in our product being sold for over $100m
WITHOUT THIS BLUEPRINT......
Ai will remain very complex, technical and in accessible. You will only pick the same opportunities that everyone else is thinking about, miss the opportunity to use AI to truly differentiate your product and most of all continue to struggle to get the best from your data scientist and Ai team.
Quite frankly, if a product manager’s two key responsibilities are assessing opportunities and defining products and features to be built, you cannot succeed without an understanding of the underlying technology, how it works, how to spot opportunities and how to get the most from the team that build it.
Dont let your product get overtaken by the competition. Book your space today.
11th October 2019
Bishopsgate | London
Only 12 Spaces
YOU WILL LEARN THE SIX KEYS TO CREATING SUCCESSFUL Ai PRODUCTS
When you follow the keys that you get on this course, Ai will no longer be a foreign language to you, our mission to demystify the world of data and machine learning is designed specifically to move the power of Ai from the technical garages to the hands of those that understand their domains and their products. You will be able to work with data scientists to define what you want, verify it and ensure that they are delivering the best solution for your problem.
Our approach will help you stop thinking just about chatbots and recommendation engines but will help you find that differentiating use-case for your product that will allow you to see results and increase the value of your offering in the same way we did.
If you want to craft a product that could potentially be valued at upwards of US$100m then this masterclass is for you. Our success has been featured in many publications including those below. You can find out more about our story on the home page.
Product managers need to look at Ai from multiple perspectives, six perspectives to be exact. This course will take you through the six keys required to succeed.
1. Demystify Ai - Ai is unnecessarily complicated but essential to understand. We begin by demystifying what Ai is, what it can do, how it works.
2. Discover Ai - Often the Ai use-cases that come to mind are the ones that everyone is talking about, this is not useful for you. We will show you how to unearth that unique game-changing use-case.
3. Decide Ai - Once you know how to identify useful opportunities you also need to understand which ones you should focus on first. We will walk you through the process for measuring the impact and value of each use-case.
4. Discussing Ai - How do you have a conversation with data scientists to help lean them the right way, ensure that they are not over engineering apply the right domain knowledge - they speak a different language.
5. Developing Ai - The Agile approach doesn't work for AI feature development. We will show you how the right approach to develop effectively.
6. Delivering Ai - You have developed the algorithm, but how is it integrated into the product so that it actually achieves the impact that you expected? You need to understand the final and most important key to getting Ai to really work in a product: the interplay between AI and Behavioural economics.
AI gives us the best of machines, but it never works well without a layer of behavioural economics.
THIS STUFF WORKS
The course literally goes through the 5 keys of delivering Ai products successfully.
By taking this course, you will be in a position to not only find that game changing Ai feature or opportunity for your product, you will be able to work with the data science team that you hire; here or abroad. No-one can pull the wool over your eyes and you will actually be able to ship new features.
Then facts are that in 4-years’ time 96% consumer interactions will go through some form of AI. This isn't some futuristic prediction...it is LITERALLY right around the corner... Your competition understands this...if you don't, they will surpass you...!
You do not need two or three days to get ready, this course will ensure that you are armed and fully prepared in one day, otherwise we have really over complicated the whole world of Ai. Book your space and don't let you or your product get left behind.